- Listed: April 24, 2014 12:24 pm
Individual Baked Eggs
A easy idea for cooking eggs for a number of people. Individual Baked Eggs surrounded by a strip of bacon, and topped with a square of cheese. Great not having splatters all over, and being able to do 12 or more eggs at one time.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices bacon
- 30 g melted butter
- 1-1/2 slices Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F)
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown, but still flexible. Wrap bacon slice around the inside of a muffin cup. Place a teaspoon of butter (or bacon grease) in the bottom of muffin cup. Drop in egg.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Place ¼ slice of cheese over egg, and continue cooking until cheese is melted and egg is cooked.
Ad Reference ID: 9475358e67b30bfb
364 total views, 1 today