- Country: South Africa
- Listed: April 17, 2014 10:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
- 125ml butter (115g)
- 1 T golden syrup
- 2 T milk
- 3 cups caster sugar
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 t vanilla extract
- pinch cream of tatar
- Melt the butter, syrup, milk and 1T water in a heavy based saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add the sugar. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring continuously. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 1 minute.
- Add the condensed milk in a thin stream, stirring continuously.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- When it is golden brown add the vanilla and cream of tatar.
- Pour into a greased and lined 20x20cm pan. Leave to set and then cut into squares.
362 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.