- Listed: April 24, 2014 11:53 am
Oven Fried Chicken
Crispy moist chicken
Recipe type: Main meal
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl or large size re-sealable plastic bag, mix together the bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper, thyme and paprika.
- Coat the chicken pieces with mayonnaise. Place chicken pieces in bowl/bag with bread crumb mixture and coat/shake until well coated. Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Ad Reference ID: 4035358d7aabb4cf
437 total views, 1 today