- Listed: April 17, 2014 1:02 pm
- •2 tbsp vegetable oil
- •1 large onion, chopped
- •2 garlic cloves, crushed
- •2 fresh chilies, deseeded and chopped
- •½ teaspoon peri-peri powder or cayenne pepper
- •250g chicken livers
- •1 tomato, chopped
- •120ml dry white wine
- •salt and pepper for seasoning
- Heat the oil in a saucepan then add the onion, garlic and chillies and sauté until soft and golden brown.
- Add the cayenne pepper or peri-peri and mix well.
- Add the chicken livers and tomatoes and stir-fry over high heat until the livers are just cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the wine and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes and serve.
405 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.