- Listed: April 19, 2014 2:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
- 15 millilitre Cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- 400 gram Beef mince
- 5 millilitre Robertsons Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1 Tin (410g) chopped tomatoes
- 1 Large tomato, diced
- 1 KNORR Beef Stock Pot
- 300 millilitre Water
- 15 millilitre Worcester sauce
- 1 Packet spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion for about 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic and mince and fry until well browned.
- Stir in the mixed herbs, and tomatoes then add the KNORR Beef Stock Pot, water and Worcester sauce.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the bolognaise over the cooked spaghetti in bowls and top with grated cheese if desired.
860 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.